While thinking of some more amazing flavors to try out for our Starbucks Secret Menu, caramel apples came to mind. I’ve made a Caramel Apple Refresher already, but I wanted to conquer it in Frappuccino form!
Not only did I want to make this for taste reasons, but green and gold are just so pretty together!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this drink won’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu. It’s my personal creation!
How To Order The Caramel Apple Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Green Tea Frappuccino with only two scoops of the matcha.
Ask for it to be made with coconut milk. Also ask for apple juice to be added to the second line of the cup.
And finally, ask for extra caramel drizzle around the cup.
And as always, check out our TikTok video below for the easiest way to order this drink!
- Grande Green Tea Frappuccino
- Coconut Milk
- Apple Juice
- Caramel Sauce
- Start by ordering a Grande Green Tea Frappuccino.
- Ask for it to be made with coconut milk.
- Ask for apple juice to be added to the second line of the cup.
- Ask for extra caramel drizzle around the cup and on top.