Have you ever had the perfect slice of lemon meringue pie? It makes life oh so sweeter!
I wanted to take the amazing flavor from this and turn it into one of our new Starbucks Secret Menu drinks!
Our new Lemon Meringue Pie Frappuccino is SO good. It will taste like you’re eating the dessert straight from the cup!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below, as this can’t be found on the Starbucks menu! You can show our recipe card below to your barista to get this made!
How To Order The Lemon Meringue Pie Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, made with breve.
Ask for lemonade to the second line of the cup.
Add two pumps of funnel cake syrup.
And finally, ask for caramel crunch topping!
That is how you can get your hands on this delicious treat! Make sure to tip your baristas and show them a little love!
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Funnel Cake Syrup
- Breve (half and half)
- Caramel Crunch Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for it to be made with breve.
- Ask for lemonade to the second line.
- Ask for two pumps of funnel cake syrup.
- Ask for caramel crunch topping.