It’s no doubt that McDonalds has one of the best french fry recipes, at least in my opinion. Chick-fil-A’s a close second, but since I was a kid, nothing ever beat McDonald’s fries.
There are many articles surfacing the web on how to make McDonald’s french fries, but what about their chicken nuggets?
McDonalds chicken nuggets have that classic crunch that brings music to my ears.
You guys know what I’m talking about right, when you bite into something crispy and it makes the food taste that much better!?!!
Well, what if I told you can actually make McDonald’s chicken nuggets with step-by-step instructions and even a video!
I have everything you need right here, so let’s get our aprons on.
First let’s thank Joshuah Nishi, a 19-year-old who figured out how to re-create McDonald’s chicken nuggets, and I must say they look pretty identical.
What You Need:
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Chicken Breast
How to make your McDonalds Chicken Nuggets:
- Start off with your chicken breast and chop them into smaller pieces
- Use a blender to grind up your meat, mixing the meat in small batches
- Season your meat with Salt and Pepper
- Shape your meat into nuggets, making sure your fingertips are damp so the meat doesn’t stick to your hands
- Then, freeze the meat for 2 hours
- For your dry ingredients: Combine Flour, Cornstarch, Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder and mix together
- For your wet ingredients: Mix together 2 Eggs, 1/2 cup of water and 1/4 cup of Cornstarch
- Once your nuggets are hard, coat the chicken in the dry and wet mixtures.
- Grab a pan, heat up your oil and fry your nuggets on each side for 2 minutes!
- Finally, you are finished!!!