DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Disney has just released a recipe that will remind you of your favorite childhood lunch!
That’s right ladies and gentleman, PB and J is back but with a glow up!
With only 4 ingredients, this just might be the simplest recipe Disney has released yet and it is a must try!
Here’s how you make the 50’s themed PB and J Milkshake from Disney’s 50’s Prime Time Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons of Jelly (Strawberry or Grape)
- 2 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- Add all of your ingredients together into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add additional Peanut Butter or Jelly to taste.
- Two cups of sliced Strawberries can also be substituted for Jelly if preferred!
Now how simple was that, in literally one, two, three, you have your own Disney inspired 50’s themed Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake from Hollywood Studios!
As always, you can check out the fill recipe on Disney Parks Blog and don’t forget the whipped cream and cherry on top!
You can also check out a video of it being made below.