Holy CRAP! Can you even believe Steve Irwin is dead? You know… the Crocodile Hunter? Crikey and all that jazz… It kinda breaks my heart, ya know… I mean he was such a big part of our crazy generation… I remember I was working at K-Mart (yes I worked at K-Mart, but that is another blog entry for another day…) and I would ALWAYS watch the Crocodile Hunter when I got home from school and was getting ready to go work at the Big Red K! I remember thinking “that guy is friggin crazy! He is gonna get himself killed doing that crap!” and, whadaya know… he did… and he has TWO kids… I gotta tell ya… one of my very biggest fears is doing that to my kid. I mean, I grew up with such rock star awesome parents, and I want Hal to have that same opportunity… but then again… I am not swimming around with alligators and kissing snakes… so at least I have that on my side? Right? So, let’s all take a minute… and just remember the legend that IS the Crocodile Hunter… poor guy…
- Amazon is Selling A National Lampoon Christmas Vacation Village So You Can Have A Happy Christmas
- You Can Get Battery Operated Heated Pants For The Person Who Is Always Cold
- All Starbucks Drinks Are Buy One, Get One Tomorrow!
- Starbucks Has a Secret Cold Fighting Drink Called The Medicine Ball. Here's How To Get It.
- These Black Christmas Trees Are This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend
- You Can Now Get A Heated Blanket That Plugs In Your Car For The Person Who Is Always Cold
- Home Depot Is Selling A Light-Up Christmas Unicorn and It Is Magical
- You Can Get A Grinch Frappuccino at Starbucks