With all the Minion commercials, toys, and the new movie out, chances are your kids have learned Minionese. Bello! If you understood that then my point is valid! So while your kids are off learning fun and crazy ways to talk like Minions, you can be here reading this about the fantastic Minion Muddy Buddies you can make them!
Ingredients Needed to Make Minion Muddy Buddies:
- 9 cups Chex Cereal
- 2 Cups Blue Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Yellow Sixlets
- Wilton Candy Eyes (small size)
- White Chocolate Candy Melts (optional, if you plan to dye the chex mix)
- Blue Food Dye (optional)
How to Make Minion Muddy Buddies:
- Pour Chex into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, microwave the blue chocolate melts on high for 30-seconds then remove and stir. Complete this process until chocolate is melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate or it cannot be used.
- If you plan on coloring the chex mix, melt the white chocolate melts like you did in step 2. Then add in 2-3 drops of blue food dye to melted chocolate, stir, and pour over chex mix.
- Pour cereal mixture and powdered sugar into a large ziplock bag and shake until fully coated.
- Add in sixlets and small candy eyes.
- Serve and enjoy!