DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DropShopAndOil #CollectiveBias
I feel like a multitasking Maven today. For reals. Normally, I’m so easily derailed it’s not even funny. But today–in 30-Minutes, I was able to accomplish 15-Super Critical Tasks! It was a Multitasking Marathon!
There I was, trying to figure-out how I was going to get this whole HUGE list of things done and it came to me–the daughter and I could just put our minds to it and knock ’em out! It wasn’t much of a plan, but it worked. We spent an average of 2-minutes on each task, getting everything done in 30-minutes. Amazing me, yeah?
Here’s What I Did in My Multitasking Marathon:
- Oil change for the car.
- Changed the air filter for the car.
- Replaced the windshield wipers on the car.
- Got lunch for two days for me, my kiddo and my husband.
- Grabbed a bag of chips for a snack later.
- Picked-up 4 outfits for the coming baby.
- Retrieved medications for my son.
- Found a pair of shoes for the daughter.
- Found facial tissues for the sickies at home.
- Discovered a hat for the daughter–because it’s COLD outside and her hood keeps blowing off…
- Picked-out appetizers for the playoff party (it’s just summer sausage and cheese, but hey, it’s a small party).
- Got supplies for Sunday-morning pancakes-of-awesomeness.
- Found some gatorade and other drinks for the sickies at home (they may or may not have included me, too).
- Replaced my phone charger (the dog ate my last one!).
- Made a friend in Courtney who works in the Lube-n-Tune area! This was an added bonus I wasn’t expecting, but if you’re reading this, Courtney, you were fantastic! You promised me that my car would be ready in 30-minutes and it was. And you were friendly and didn’t seem put-off by my non-understanding of which oil was the right one for me. You recommended Penzoil’s conventional oil, which you said was a traditional oil, with several Active Cleaning Agents™ to keep dirt and particulates from building-up on my engine-parts. And then, Courtney, you took care of everything. Thank you!!!!
I know and acknowledge that I can’t do this every day–heck I don’t even need to do this every day. However, it does feel kind of good to (every once in a while) bang this much stuff out in such a short period and get back to having fun…
What did you do today?