DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DropShopAndOil #CollectiveBias
I feel like a multitasking Maven today. For reals. Normally, I’m so easily derailed it’s not even funny. But today–in 30-Minutes, I was able to accomplish 15-Super Critical Tasks! It was a Multitasking Marathon!
There I was, trying to figure-out how I was going to get this whole HUGE list of things done and it came to me–the daughter and I could just put our minds to it and knock ’em out! It wasn’t much of a plan, but it worked. We spent an average of 2-minutes on each task, getting everything done in 30-minutes. Amazing me, yeah?
Here’s What I Did in My Multitasking Marathon:
- Oil change for the car.
- Changed the air filter for the car.
- Replaced the windshield wipers on the car.
- Got lunch for two days for me, my kiddo and my husband.
- Grabbed a bag of chips for a snack later.
- Picked-up 4 outfits for the coming baby.
- Retrieved medications for my son.
- Found a pair of shoes for the daughter.
- Found facial tissues for the sickies at home.
- Discovered a hat for the daughter–because it’s COLD outside and her hood keeps blowing off…
- Picked-out appetizers for the playoff party (it’s just summer sausage and cheese, but hey, it’s a small party).
- Got supplies for Sunday-morning pancakes-of-awesomeness.
- Found some gatorade and other drinks for the sickies at home (they may or may not have included me, too).
- Replaced my phone charger (the dog ate my last one!).
- Made a friend in Courtney who works in the Lube-n-Tune area! This was an added bonus I wasn’t expecting, but if you’re reading this, Courtney, you were fantastic! You promised me that my car would be ready in 30-minutes and it was. And you were friendly and didn’t seem put-off by my non-understanding of which oil was the right one for me. You recommended Penzoil’s conventional oil, which you said was a traditional oil, with several Active Cleaning Agents™ to keep dirt and particulates from building-up on my engine-parts. And then, Courtney, you took care of everything. Thank you!!!!
I know and acknowledge that I can’t do this every day–heck I don’t even need to do this every day. However, it does feel kind of good to (every once in a while) bang this much stuff out in such a short period and get back to having fun…
What did you do today?