This post brought to you by Chloraseptic®. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Totally The bomb.
Seeing the world has always been a huge dream of mine–and this year, I’m doing it. I’m going to see the world. And I’m going to be clever about it! I’m going to prepare for everything–including a sore throat. That’s why I when I travel this year, I’m going with a Travel Pack for Sore Throats! There’s nothing like getting to an awesome destination like a beach or the Las Vegas Strip and somebody’s sick. I love the idea of this travel med kit, so I thought, since my issues normally run to the sore-throatness, I’d do one just for sore throats. I mean, I’ll still have like the regular stuff like a band-aid and some tweezers, but there’s just something about airplane recirculated air and a new humidity that gets my throat all scratchy–and sometimes worse! Meaning this sore throat travel pack is totally going to be a life saver. Another great tool for traveling: the Cold & Flu Tracker from Chloraseptic. I like to check it before we choose a destination or right before we leave so we know what to prepare for. Basically, I like to know if, while we’re at the beach, if we need to be thinking about the flu. Sucks, but that’s reality, right?
What Our Sore Throat Travel Pack Contains:
- Chloraseptic Lozenges which are perfect for stopping a nasty cough in it’s tracks!
- Chloraseptic Spray, but I make sure to put it where, if it explodes on the plane (or someone makes a mess of it when they’re sick) that it won’t get other things wet.
- Chapped-Lip Balm, because every time my throat tickles, I swear I have chapped lips!
- Kleenexes…enough said.
- Tylenol for any fever that might creep-up on an unsuspecting traveler!
- The actual “ouch” pack with bandaids and whatnot for little minor scrapes. This was just a handy place to have it all!
- Nail files because somehow I always need one and can’t find one on a trip…so sad.
Chloraseptic® is the #1 pharmacist recommended sore throat relief brand*. So, if you’d like to snag some for your sore throat travel pack, here’s a convenient $1 Chloraseptic® Coupon! You can also check out Chloraseptic® Facebook page where they share all sorts of cool DIY ideas to help deal with the sickies. *Lozenges Tied for #1
Thursday 6th of September 2018
I'd think that taking both the lozenges and the spray is a little overkill, but hey I suppose you can never be too prepared, right? ;)