DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
This post brought to you by Chloraseptic®. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Totally The bomb.
Seeing the world has always been a huge dream of mine–and this year, I’m doing it. I’m going to see the world. And I’m going to be clever about it! I’m going to prepare for everything–including a sore throat. That’s why I when I travel this year, I’m going with a Travel Pack for Sore Throats! There’s nothing like getting to an awesome destination like a beach or the Las Vegas Strip and somebody’s sick. I love the idea of this travel med kit, so I thought, since my issues normally run to the sore-throatness, I’d do one just for sore throats. I mean, I’ll still have like the regular stuff like a band-aid and some tweezers, but there’s just something about airplane recirculated air and a new humidity that gets my throat all scratchy–and sometimes worse! Meaning this sore throat travel pack is totally going to be a life saver. Another great tool for traveling: the Cold & Flu Tracker from Chloraseptic. I like to check it before we choose a destination or right before we leave so we know what to prepare for. Basically, I like to know if, while we’re at the beach, if we need to be thinking about the flu. Sucks, but that’s reality, right?
What Our Sore Throat Travel Pack Contains:
- Chloraseptic Lozenges which are perfect for stopping a nasty cough in it’s tracks!
- Chloraseptic Spray, but I make sure to put it where, if it explodes on the plane (or someone makes a mess of it when they’re sick) that it won’t get other things wet.
- Chapped-Lip Balm, because every time my throat tickles, I swear I have chapped lips!
- Kleenexes…enough said.
- Tylenol for any fever that might creep-up on an unsuspecting traveler!
- The actual “ouch” pack with bandaids and whatnot for little minor scrapes. This was just a handy place to have it all!
- Nail files because somehow I always need one and can’t find one on a trip…so sad.
Chloraseptic® is the #1 pharmacist recommended sore throat relief brand*. So, if you’d like to snag some for your sore throat travel pack, here’s a convenient $1 Chloraseptic® Coupon! You can also check out Chloraseptic® Facebook page where they share all sorts of cool DIY ideas to help deal with the sickies. *Lozenges Tied for #1