About a year ago, Klondike introduced Klondike Cones and they are sooooo good!
They’re exactly what they sound like, ice cream cones from Klondike, and they originally released 6 flavors of the ice cream cones.
They were so popular that the brand decided it was time to add even more flavors for a bigger selection of choices when it comes to getting an ice cream cone.
Klondike Cones Released 5 New Flavors!
These newest flavors of Klondike Cones released sound so amazing and I can not wait to try them!
- Reese’s Peanut Butter – A Creamy Reese’s peanut butter as a base, in a crispy wafer cone, then it’s topped with a chocolate coating.
- Reese’s Chocolate – This one has a chocolate base with Reese’s peanut butter sauce as the core, in a crispy wafer cone, then it’s topped with a chocolate coating.
- Coocoo for Caramel – This one starts with a caramel base that is nice and sweey, and has caramel sauce as the core, in a crispy wafer cone, that’s then topped with a chocolate coating and roasted peanut pieces.
- Vanilla Caramel Classic – Starting with a creamy vanilla base, and a caramel sauce core, served up in a crispy wafer cone that’s topped with a chocolate coating and roasted peanut pieces.
- Cookies ‘n Cream – Starting with a vanilla base that is swirled with chocolate cookie pieces, with a chocolate sauce core, served in a chocolate wafer cone, and topped with a chocolate coating and more cookie pieces.
I have to say that I am most excited about the two Reese’s varieties and those are the two that I personally want to try first.
Which flavor of the new Klondike Cones are you looking forward to trying first?
The new Klondike Cones flavors are already showing up in local stores, so keep your eyes peeled for them!
The Klondike Cones come in an 8 count package and sell for about $7.49 per box and you can find them in 4 count boxes for about $4.49 each.