DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Lemonade and summer go hand in hand. I could drink a glass (or five) every day. Starting this memorial day, I am trying to be better about the food choices I make, and that means I am trading the sugar in my lemonade for Stevia In The Raw®. To celebrate, I made super simple red white and blue lemonade.
Yum. So yum.
The thing about Stevia In The Raw Baker’s Bag is, you use it just like you would sugar, so if you use 2 tbsp of sugar in your normal lemonade recipe, then you use 2 tbsp of Stevia In The Raw in your sugar free lemonade recipe.
What You Need To Make Red White and Blue Sugar Free Lemonade:
- 2-3 Strawberries
- 3-4 Blackberries
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Tbsp. Stevia In The Raw Baker’s Bag (You can find out where to buy it here)
- Ice (I like mine crushed)
- Water (I use filtered water, because I think it makes your lemonade taste better!)
How to Make Red White And Blue Sugar Free Lemonade:
- Crush your blackberries in the bottom of your glass. (I used the end of an ice cream scoop to crush mine.)
- Cut your strawberries into fourths and layer them on top of your blackberries.
- Add ice.
- In another glass, mix together the juice of two lemons enough water to fill your glass, and 2 tbsp of Stevia In The Raw.
- Pour the lemonade mixture over the fruit and ice. Now you have the most adorable Memorial Day red white and blue lemonade!
Stevia In The Raw is part of the In The Raw® family of sweeteners which also includes Sugar In The Raw®, Agave In The Raw® and Monk Fruit In The Raw®. Where to buy Stevia In The Raw®: http://www.intheraw.com/finding-itr/find-retailer/
For more information and tips when baking with Stevia In The Raw please visit here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of In The Raw via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.