I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect cupcake and it brought me to these Blow-Your-Mind Ridiculously Adorable Mini Funfetti Cupcakes.
They’re simple, adorable and so good, you’ll just be beside yourself.
And, don’t get me started on how fast the kids made these disappear–it was like magic.
Blow-Your-Mind Ridiculously Adorable Mini Funfetti Cupcakes
I am not kidding about these Blow-Your-Mind Ridiculously Adorable Mini Funfetti Cupcakes being, well, the best little mini-cupcake you’ll see this summer.
They’re moist, delicious, and just the right size for a fun snack poolside.
But, don’t take my word for it on this alone…seriously, check my research.
I’ve been hunting for the perfect cupcake.
But, these little kisses of magically yummy cuteness have definitely earned a place in my heart–er, stomach? Whatever.
And, I honestly think it’s in their delicate cake.
I know…but it’s so delicate and fluffy.
Because of the egg.
Yeah, it’s a lot of egg.
Three egg whites and a whole egg–a looooootta egg.
But it’s totally worth it.
Because, again: FREAKING MOIST.
But, as you can tell with the batter, it’s not like they’re soppy or anything.
There’s a delicate balance between moist, cakey, and then just soppy–and these mini funfetti cupcakes are NOT soppy.
Just moist perfection.
(yes, I’m now typing “moist” just for gratuitous fun)
You can even see the moist perfection just under the light and fluffy buttercream icing.
Just waiting to be bitten into and devoured in two teeny-tiny little bites.
I love ’em.
So, are you in for making your own batch of these mind-blowingly awesome mini funfetti cupcakes?
Oh, but you’re all out of the critical egg?! NOOOOOOOOO!
You can just pin this to your favorite cupcake recipes board on Pinterest, that way you can find the recipe fast when you’re ready to make ’em.
Oh, and don’t forget to drop us a 5-star rating on the recipe, below, so that we know you want to see more awesomeness like this!
- For Cupcake Base:
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cups granulated white sugar
- 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- For Frosting:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Candy confetti
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar, butter, and eggs.
- Next, add vanilla extract.
- On a low speed, alternate blending in dry mixture and milk.
- Stir in several tablespoons of candy confetti.
- Fill a miniature cupcake tin with miniature cupcake liners ¾ of the way full. Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly before frosting.
- Beat butter with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until creamy.
- Gradually beat in sugar until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla and 2 tablespoons milk, adding additional milk, if necessary, for desired consistency.
- Using a frosting bag, swirl frosting onto the cupcake. Sprinkle with edible confetti.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 3
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 519Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 348mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 1gSugar: 52gProtein: 6g