DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
First it was unconventional lipstick shades. Then it was rainbow highlighters. Now there’s something called rainbrows that I am trying to wrap my head around. I think it’s safe to say that rainbows are very “in” right now. Meanwhile, I’m just waiting for pajamas to suddenly be chic.
I don’t think I’m ready to sport rainbrows, just yet. But who knows- maybe a few weeks of summer and several pitchers of Margaritas will change my mind. Until then- here’s a tutorial for cute ombre rainbow eyeliner. One step at a time, right?
You will need:
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (white eyeliner)
- Three eyeshadows of your choosing
- Black Eyeliner (liquid or gel)
- A fine liner brush ( I use the one from Real Techniques)
- Swipe your liner brush onto the Nyx pencil to pick up some product. Draw a small flick from the corner of your eye towards your temple, let up on the pressure as you near the end of the flick to taper off to a point.
- Next, draw a line from the outer corner inwards. This doesn’t have to be perfect: we’re just going to go over iw with shadow anyways.
- Pick up some eyeshadow and gently apply it to the inner third of your liner, using patting motions.
- Repeat on center third with your second color.
- Finish off on the outer third with your third color.
- Repeat step one using a black eyeliner, only this time keep it within the rainbow you already laid down.
- Repeat step two using a black eyeliner, only this time keep it within the rainbow you already laid down.
- Fill it in and add mascara. Boom. Summer Lovin’.
That’s it! Change up the colors for 4th of July, or even a football game when fall rolls around!