Easter is coming! You know what that means, so are all the eggs. Whether you are preparing for an epic Easter brunch or just trying to decide what to make with all those leftover eggs, look no further! We’ve got Loaded Breakfast Croissants that are bound to make any meal hippity and hoppity. So hop (or scroll) on down to the recipe!
What You Will Need to Make Loaded Breakfast Croissants:
- Simply Potatoes Hash Browns (we used the Southwest Style)
- Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Eggs (scrambled)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to Make Loaded Breakfast Croissants:
- Start by cutting your croissants in half. After all, you can load a croissant from the top!
- Start cooking your bacon.
- Cook your hash browns in a skillet or on a grill according to the packages. Once they start to get golden brown, you want to form them into a round shape and add the cheese to get them to stick together.
- Cook the hash browns and cheese for a few minutes and set aside.
- In the meantime, cook your eggs. We made scrambled eggs but you can also use a fried egg too.
- Remove the egg, bacon and hash browns from the skillet or grill and assemble your loaded breakfast croissant.
Simple Mornings is What It Is All About
Our family is always on-the-go which is why we never overcomplicate meals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day but it can also be the most stressful. Between trying to get ready, feed the family, and get on with our days, you can see how quickly a good breakfast could be passed over. That is why I am all about simple but tasty meals and it starts with the right ingredients.
For several months we have been using Simply Potatoes Hash Browns to simply our mornings but also to add flavor and excitement to our meals. Yes, potatoes are exciting!
Simply Potatoes are awesome because:
- They are made with fresh never frozen potatoes
- There is no peeling or shredding required (total time saver)
- They are versatile, delicious as is or in your favorite recipe (I think I have proven my point here)
They have several different varieties too including diced potatoes, hash browns, wedges and even mashed potatoes (a favorite around here).
So what are you waiting for? I know you’ve got to be hungry after all this food talk. Head to your local grocer to pick up your favorite Simply Potatoes products (I usually get mine at Target). You can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Enter to win a LE CREUSET STONEWARE SQUARE DISH, 9.5-INCH, WHITE ($49.95)
Simply comment below letting me know your favorite breakfast food! Giveaway winner will be drawn on March 20th, 2017.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Simply Potatoes®. The opinions and text are all mine.