OMG, y’all!! It’s officially time for all the sweet holiday treats!
From Santa’s Trash Cookies, to the Peppermint Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino Off The Starbucks Secret Menu, to the most Perfect Hot Chocolate of the season — give me ALL the holiday goodies!
Now, you can add one more sweet treat to your holiday goody lineup.
You totally have to make these Three-Ingredient Peppermint Bark Bites — AKA Peppermint Pretzel Bites.
How To Make Peppermint Bark Bites
There are only THREE ingredients needed to make this delicious holiday treat:
- Pretzels (Regular pretzels will do, but I like the square ones.)
- Peppermint Candy Kisses
- Red and Green Plain M&M’s
Here’s what you’re going to do:
- Set oven to 200º (Fahrenheit)
- Lay the Pretzels out on a cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a Peppermint Candy Kiss.
- Stick them in the pre-heated oven until melted — about THREE minutes.
- When they are sufficiently melted, take them out of the oven.
- Immediately top each Pretzel Bite with a Red or Green M&M.
- Let them cool for at least 30 minutes before you dig in.
These would make such a great holiday gift for your neighbors or besties.
Simply wrap these Peppermint Bark Bites up in a Christmasy Container, and you’re set!