This would make an amazing Christmas gift or stocking stuffer! Could you imagine being a kid (or even an adult) and seeing this little guy peeking out of the stocking?
If you like to crochet or want to learn this is the perfect pattern for you! It’s a beginner level pattern and great to learn on!
The 7 page PDF pattern comes with clear instructions and plenty of photos to help you work through it. It’s in English and uses American crochet terminology.
Stitches used to create the baby Grinch are:
- Single Crochet
You can learn all of these stitches by watching tutorials on YouTube for free! Once you have them figured out you are ready to go!
You’ll need the following materials to make the baby Grinch:
- YarnArt jeans – green (60) 160mt/50g
- YarnArt jeans – white (01) 160mt/50g
- YarnArt jeans – black (53) 160mt/50g
- A suitable size hook, I am using a 2.25. For basic details.
- Hook # 1 for the eyes.
- Needle for sewing on parts
- A long needle for fastening paws with a thread
The finished baby Grinch will measure about 16cm if you use all of the same materials that are suggested.
You can purchase the pattern to make this cute little baby Grinch from CrochetToysVerovaM on Etsy for only $3.50! So cute!