I am obsessed with this easy to make coffee! People on TikTok are calling it Creamy Coffee, but it actually has a REAL name. It is Dalgona Coffee, and I’m in love.
In fact, I’m drinking the Peanut Butter Dalgona Coffee now.
Plain Dalgona Coffee is freaking awesome by itself.
Dalgona Coffee ???☕️ ##foryou ##fyp♬ original sound – newt120
But, people have found a way to spruce it up, and make it even more tasty!
Here are SIX new recipes to make Dalgona Coffee — The Creamiest Coffee EVER.
1) Chocolate Dalgona Coffee
2 & 3) Strawberry Milk Dalgona Coffee & Oreo Cookie Dalgona Coffee
4) Dalgona Milo — It’s a chocolate, y’all. But you use something called Ovalette, which is a stabilizer.
5) Matcha Dalgon Tea — This is VERY similar to the Matcha Cloud Macchiato at Starbucks. Sans coffee, of course.
6) Peanut Butter Dalgona Coffee
Peanut Butter Dalgona Coffee
Creamy Cloud Coffee With A Peanut Butter Kick
- 2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons HOT Water
- Place Coffee, Sugar, Peanut Butter, and HOT water in a mixing bowl.
- Please don't burn yourself.
- Get out that hand-held electric mixer, and whip the ingredients for about 20 seconds.
- If you don't have an electric hand-held mixer, you can use a whisk, but you have to whisk it for like 3 or 4 minutes.
- Put ice in a glass -- about 1/2 full.
- Fill the glass 1/2 way with milk.
- Spoon the coffee mixture on top of the milk.
- Gently stir the coffee mixture into the milk.
This will be a slightly more liquidy mixture than traditional Dalgona Coffee. It's still plenty creamy and delicious, though!
You can substitute regular milk for almond milk, or whatever milk you prefer.
You will notice the Dalgona Coffee mix is a little sticky — as in, it wants to stick to the whisk and bowl. Don’t freak out. This is normal, and it cleans right up with some water.
Tuesday 19th of January 2021
This didn't really turn out good it was all watery!
Monday 4th of May 2020
I used xyla for the sugar as I don't use white sugar. So I didn't get the frothy consistentcy like the photo. Is that because of the peanut butter? But the taste is wonderfully good. Thanks for the recipe ?.