Unless you’ve been living under a rock, chances are, you’ve seen people posting about Hot Cocoa Bombs. They are EVERYWHERE.
So, if you are wanting to make your own hot cocoa bombs, this is Everything You Need To Know About Making Hot Cocoa Bombs!
Everything You Need To Make Those Hot Cocoa Bombs
There are 5 basic things you need to make hot cocoa bombs:
- Chocolate – This can be any flavor you want. It can be anything from chocolate chips to chocolate melts to candy melts (the colored kind).
- Marshmallows – If you are making smaller, traditional hot cocoa bombs the mini marshmallows work best. Again, any flavor of these will do.
- Hot Cocoa Powder– Any hot chocolate mix will do. You can also choose any flavor such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate or even flavors such as peppermint hot cocoa.
- Half Sphere Mold – Silicone tends to work best and allows the chocolate to pop out easier without breaking but plastic molds work too.
- Toppings – Anything you want to go on top or inside such as; sprinkles, chocolate drizzle, candy, etc.
Now, keep in mind that because Hot Cocoa Bombs are a huge trend right now, many places are completely sold out of ingredients or the molds.
If you are unable to order supplies online to arrive in time, you can also check your local stores.
Stores that carry Hot Cocoa Bomb Ingredients Include:
- Hobby Lobby
- JoAnn’s Craft Stores
- Dollar Tree
- Your local grocery store