I absolutely love Thanksgiving…
But, it’s one of the most stressful holidays, IMHO.
You have to plan the food, make shopping lists, go to 59 different stores to get the food, cry when you see how much it all costs, cook the food — it’s a huge undertaking.
Anything that will help make the Thanksgiving Dinner easier, tell me all about it! Right?!?
Target has heard our pleas for help, and they are coming to our rescue.
They are offering a Thanksgiving Dinner for 4 people, and it’s under $25.
I’m totally jumping on this deal.
This Target Thanksgiving Dinner deal includes:
- a 10-pound frozen Basted Young Turkey
- a 5-pound bag of Russet Potatoes
- a 14.5-ounce bag of Cut Green Beans
- a 22-ounce can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- a 14-ounce can of Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- a 6-ounce box of Stove Top Turkey Stuffing Mix
- a 12-ounce jar of Roasted Turkey Gravy.
Y’all. All that food comes out to less than $25!!
Grab a few pies, and badda-bing-badda-boom, you have Thanksgiving Dinner!
I mean, there are probably a few more things you will want to pick up: french fried onions, rolls, drinks, and maybe some mac and cheese.
p.s. You can get pies and beverages at Target for $5 each!!
Target sure gets you close to a full Thanksgiving Dinner for cheap!!
Now, this Target Thanksgiving Dinner Deal is available online and in stores.
You can check out more information about this Target Thanksgiving Dinner Deal HERE.