If you’ve got kids, chances are you have a family vacation coming up during a school break or summer vacation. Deciding what to do can be a daunting task. Here is a roundup of 15 great family vacation ideas tested by real families. This list covers some of the top destinations in the country. Other locations are a bit more off the beaten path. Happy vacation planning!
- If you are planning a visit to Universal Orlando, this list of my family’s top 10 rides is not to be missed.
- Come see where Canada and the US come together in the most majestic fashion at Niagra Falls.
- Every family should see the Grand Canyon at least once before the kids leave the nest.
- Kennedy Space Center is a must for any family with an interest in science and space exploration.
- Take the kids to a national park like Yosemite for a great outdoor experience.
- Explore Salt Lake City with the family. There is so much to see and do.
- Here is an amazing summary of ideas for a quintessential summer camping trip in New England.
- Want to explore a summer adventure in New Hampshire? Loon Mountain is the place to be.
- Any Lego lover needs to visit Legoland at least once. This young family had a blast at the Florida location.
- Here are some great tips on visiting Washington D.C. with kids. Stop by the White House and say hi!
- Consider visiting the motor city of Detroit with your family with these great ideas.
- This is a unique way to save money when going on a caribbean family cruise. Taking a road trip to get there.
- Did you know that you can spend a night on the famous Queen Mary Cruise Ship in Long Beach, CA?
- Race car lovers will adore a trip to the NASCAR Speedpark in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Start your engines!
- Another outdoor adventure not to be missed with the family is Yellowstone National Park.
No matter where you go, get the kids involved in planning and choosing a destination. Happy Travels! Stop by ComebackMomma.com for more fun family ideas.