Look, I get that you dudes don’t have loads and loads of cash lying around but you still want to spoil your favorite person for Valentine’s Day. (And just so we are clear, just the fact that you remembered Valentine’s Day and want to get something for your special someone already makes you a catch.)
But we all have different price points, and that is totally okay! Check out these 9 awesome Valentine’s Day gifts for any budget!
3 Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $100
- Get her a Pandora charm bracelet. These are my FAVORITE bracelets, and the best part is, now you have something easy you can get her for all of the other holidays, because it’s AWESOME to fill up your charm bracelet with charms from someone you love!
- Gift her a pedicure! This is one of my favorite gifts of all. Here’s the deal, when we go in to get our toes done, we never splurge on the super expensive fancy-style spa type. We usually go with what we can afford, so throw in the hot stone foot massage, and don’t forget to include a tip! (A massage would work, too!)
- A good meal. Plan this in advance, take her somewhere fancy, but not TOO fancy. You can eat out and make it all romantic for less than a hundred dollars. You don’t have to go over the top or anything, but skip anywhere that has a to-go door.
3 Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $50
If you want to get her something cool that not everyone has, the limited-edition Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips (sponsor) is totally where it’s at. The little jar (WHICH IS SOOO CUTE) is covered in itty-bitty swarovski crystals with a heart on the lid – you can get them ShopKitson.com, or at Kitson stores.
- Chocolate covered strawberries are so very cool to give as a gift. You can order them online or usually through the florist, then they can be delivered right to her door–and nine times out of ten, she’s never gotten them before. The really best part, though is that the two of you can share them together and have like a little romantic moment.
- Never underestimate the power of a personalized necklace. You can get one of those super-cute necklaces with little birds or other charms that have her initials. If she’s a mom, this can be especially cute and awesome for her if you think to include the initials of her kiddos. You can get this done in the mall during your lunch hour or your local jeweler, but these are rockin’ awesome.
Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $5.00
- If you’re on a really tight budget, but you still want to be super-fun, get a small box of chocolates or pinafores and replace one with a regular teeny jar of Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips (sponsor). They’re just $2.29 at pretty much any grocery or pharmacy. And because the little boxes of chocolate are sometimes just a dollar, you can get the whole thing for under $5 and still impress her!
- A cupcake delivered to her office after lunch by you, or even starting the morning with a single cupcake can be the sweetest present. Ladies don’t want to splurge on that $3 cupcake, but if you bring it to us. It’s like the caveman bringing back a mammoth to the cavewoman. Our hearts go all a-flutter.
- The single rose has to be the most under-rated gift of them all. There’s no way I need a dozen roses. Just one says it all and it’s like $2. If you can, get it in her favorite color (even if that’s blue) and she’ll really think you’ve hung the moon.
Vaseline sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.