DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
I love everything lobster, and these asian lobster tacos are one of those things that make my little soul happy.
I know. I know. When you think of an amazing taco recipe, lobster tacos is not the very first thing that’s going to be popping in your head.
You’re probably thinking of more traditional street style tacos that’s filled with freshly shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cool sour cream, and all of your other favorite toppings to put on a taco. You get to customize it and make it your own. Tacos are pretty much my life.
I’m pretty sure that the slow cooker taco soup and spicy cod tacos are kind of dead giveaway for the passion involved in making an amazing taco. Want an healthy alternative? You can even make a grilled shrimp wrap. These lobster tacos are the next best thing on the list.
- Wonton shells 2 pcs
- 2 oz cooked lobster
- 4pcs Chop Chives
- 1/2 oz Micro greens
- 1pcs Lemon
- Aji Amarillo 2pcs
- Hellman's Mayonnaise 2oz
- Beet 1pc
- Sweet chilli sauce 250ml
- Avocado 1pc
- Cilantro 1pc
- Yuzu Juice 50ml
- Tofu 1/4 oz
- Edible gold flakes
1) Chop the cooked lobster and chives. Then mixed together with Aji amarillo Aioili.
2) Fried Wonton skin in order to make it crispy. Then fill them with the lobster mix on step 1.
3) Put the three sauces remaining (avocado puree, yuzu tofu, and beat sauce) on top of the lobster mix / tacos shells on step 2.
4) Spread some micro greens and gold flakes as garnish on top. Cut the lemon in half and then in V shape to. Each side to stand the tacos.
Aji Amarillo Aoili
1. Remove the seeds from the Peruvian Aji Amarillo and boil in hot water for 15 min
2. Once it get cold, blend it with 1oz of Hellman's Mayonnaise
1. Blend beet with sweet chili sauce 250ml and Hellman’s Mayonnaise 1oz
1. Blend Avocado and cilantro Juice 50ml
1. Blend Tofu and Yuzu juice 50ml
These Little Lobster Tacos are Pretty and Totally Yummy
Remember when I said that the best part of tacos is how you can “dress them” up? You can use gold flakes, micro greens, mini edible flowers, and so much more on these lobster tacos.
You can make these fabulous treats look super luxe, as well as being tasty. Want to increase the intense flavors and aesthetics? Then grab some tobiko caviar. You’ll LOVE how the color from the caviar really pops, but it will add lots of amazing flavor.
If you’re looking for a great appetizer to make and impress your friends for your next event, then this is something that they’ll go crazy over.
If you’re looking for more lobster recipes, than just making these fabulous lobster tacos…then I have some amazing things to show you that I found!
More Delicious Lobster Recipes That’s More Than Butter
- Spicy Lobster Pasta Dish
- Lobster Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Incredible Creamy Lobster Stew
- Skillet Garlic Lobster Recipe
- Lobster BLT Sandwich
- Bleu Cheese Lobster Beignets
- Lobster Mac and Cheese
- Lobster Pot Pie
What are some of your favorite ways to eat lobster? What would you put on these lobster tacos?