DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
Spring is on it’s way and things are about to get a lot more colorful! Flowers will be blooming and birds will be chirping. But you know me, I am not going to wait for all that. Instead I went to my kitchen and whipped up some Neon Flower Bath Soap Crayons. Sure they are great for kids but if you want to have a little fun in the tub…do! I won’t judge!
What You Will Need to Make Neon Flower Bath Soap Crayons:
- Flower Silicone Mold
- 1 Tablespoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 8 ounces White Glycerin Melt-and-Pour Soap
- Food Coloring (I used neon colors for these)
- Small Containers or Mixing Bowls
- Spoons or Sticks
- Microwave or Double Boiler
How to Make Neon Flower Bath Soap Crayons:
- Cut your melt and pour soap into cubes and place into your double boiler or a microwave safe bowl (if you prefer to melt in the microwave). Tip: Do not allow the soap to burn. Heat slowly in double boiler or heat for 30 seconds in microwave, stir, and repeat until melted.
- When soap is melted, remove from heat and mix in brown sugar.
- Divide mixture equally into four small bowls.
- Add approximately 20-30 drops of color to each bowl and mix. The more food coloring you use, the darker the crayons will be.
- Pour mixtures into fun-shaped molds (of course, we used the flower mold) and let set. You can find crayon-shaped molds in craft stores or even use any silicone based mold. Tip: Use a thicker mold for little hands as the bath soap crayons will get slippery when wet.
- As soon as the crayons are hard you can pop them out of the mold and use them right away!
So just have fun with it!
Looking for some more fun DIY beauty products? Check out this Raspberry Lemon Lip Balm!