How do I love thee…let me count the ways……Yes, I love bacon, but who doesn’t? It makes everything better. You don’t have to JUST have it at breakfast or in a BLT, you can add it to sooooooo many different things to make them that much better. Who would think of dipping it in chocolate or adding it to a doughnut? Although you may not have thought about it before, after you check-out these 30 Bacon Lover Recipes, you might wonder what else you can add this magnificent meat to.
Lovely Bacon Lover Recipes:
- With Valentine’s Day around the corner, make your significant other a bouquet of Bacon-ey Roses.
- You can take your roses to table as well and create Bacon-n-Potato Roses.
- If you want to be super sweet, you can cook your breakfast in the shape of hearts.
- Sweet and salty will win them over every time. Don’t give a box of chocolates, make them a box of Chocolate Covered Meat.
- Still think you have to have chocolates? Make up some Bacon/Potato Chip Truffles.
Breakfast Bacon Lover Recipes:
- Can you get any better than gooey honey buns in the morning? Oh yeah….add BACON. Check out these Bacon Honey Buns for an extra treat!
- When something is small and single-serving, it just tastes better, right? Try these Bacon-and-Egg Muffins for an easy morning food.
- Take store-bought refrigerator cinnamon rolls and roll up a surprise inside to make a unique yummy breakfast treat.
- Get fancy and impress the family with these Egg Baconette Baguettes.
- Grape? No way, make up a batch of this BaconJam to put on your toast in the morning.
- A Cheddar/Bacon Quiche is bound to be a hit at your next brunch potluck.
- Pie for dessert only? Nope, try this Maple Bacon Breakfast Pie..ssshhhh…I won’t tell anyone.
- Time to make the donuts! Don’t forget to add the special ingredient to these Maple Donuts.
Lunch/Dinner Bacon Lover Recipes:
- Fire up the grill and try some BBQ-Wrapped Shrimp.
- For the mixture of creamy with crunchy try these Stuffed Avocados.
- Impress your kids and their friends with a big batch of Cheesy-Bacon-Ranch Tater Tots for them to munch on.
- Asparagus takes on a whole new taste when you create this Wrapped Asparagus.
- Why add cheese when you can have these Tater Tot Bombs.
- Speaking of bombs, how about some Baconized Cheeseburger Bombs?
- Cheese and pasta mixed with bacon makes these delicious little Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Shells.
- Whip up some Smokey Apple-Bacon Quesadillas for lunch or a snack.
Dessert/Snack Bacon Lover Recipes:
- Ooey and gooey, whip up a batch of Candied-Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- There’s a reason it’s called Maple Caramel Bacon CRACK. It’s so addicting!
- Take the American classic to another level and make a Bacon Lattice Apple Pie. Yum!
- If you have fruit, it’s healthy right? Maybe not if you add baconese and chocolate, but that does make it awesome. Try these Sweet and Savory Chocolate-dipped Bacon-wrapped Bananas.
- It may take a little more work, but making some Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies will be well worth the extra effort.
- Enjoy your latte in the morning? Try this recipe for Coffee-Toffee-Baconee Brownies to enjoy a caffeine pick me up later in the day.
- Bacon. Cake. Yeah, that. Here is a Maple/Bacon Cake, I know it would be my choice for my next birthday!
- Forget the cheese, for the next movie date make up some Chocolate-Bacon Popcorn to share.
- Having a party? Maybe the Big Game? Make a Bacon/Jalapeno Cheese Ball to share.