DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Living within a budget does not mean you have to live without style. In fact, these days you can DIY just about anything if you have the right tutorial and a couple of dollars. That’s why I am in LOVE with these 30 Stunning Home Decor Sharpie Crafts. With some Sharpies and ingenuity you can have everything from fresh looking wallpaper, rugs, bedding – even wall art that would cost nearly $2,000 if you bought it at Anthropologie, but instead will only take a quick trip to the dollar store and a little time. Seriously, these decor ideas are incredible, easy, and Totally within your budget. Happy Crafting!
30 Stunning Home Decor Sharpie Crafts
1. These scripted pillows will take a little time to create, but will make such a lovely addition to your bedroom decor.
2. Want new designer dinnerware but without the designer price tag? Check out these awesome projects.
3. No need to buy all new wallpaper when you can redecorate your own for only a couple of bucks.
4. These tumblers are perfect for a dinner party, or make a fun gift to give to guests.
5. Want plates that pop? These black and white designs are simple, elegant, and fun.
6. Patterned ceramics don’t have to cost an arm and a leg…only a few hours of your time.
7. Why in the world would you pay top dollar for knobs when you can make these malachite knobs using Sharpies?
8. This chair design is easy enough that you could have an entire new dining set over the weekend.
9. Designer lamps are gorgeous and can make a room shine, but this DIY herringbone lamp can do the same all without lightening your wallet.
10. Need a lamp shade for that new lamp? Check out this project.
11. You know if you start working on crafts, your kids will want to get involved. Let them with this stained glass suncatcher.
12. Canvas art sells everywhere from big box stores to home decor specialty stores, so no one has to know you made this one yourself.
13. Want to bring the fun outside? Make this citronella bucket to help keep the bugs away in the summer, and enjoy staring at your handy work while sipping tea on the porch.
13. This table is a great way to turn something old and ugly into something fresh and inspiring.
14. Want to create rustic looking decor? Try this burlap canvas picture. It’s beautiful and super easy to do at home.
15. Forget about painting…use Sharpies to create this accent wall and make all your friends jealous with how smart you are.
16. Chalkboard art is gorgeous, but can be a pain. This faux chalkboard art is as pretty as the real deal, but without all the mess.
17. These french label towels are a beautiful way to bring new life into your kitchen, without digging into your pocketbook.
18. If you are an Anthropologie junkie, but without the deep pockets, you can make this Anthropologie-inspired plate art and feel proud of how much money you saved.
19.There is no reason to have boring old white bedding when you can make this ombre bedding using Sharpies.
20. Want a new porch rug but don’t want to spend the moolah? This one only cost about $20.
21. These neon desk accessories are an awesome way to spice up any home office.
22. Gold table edging can take your old table from boring to beautiful in minutes.
23. Don’t buy a geometric textile art picture when you can make this one at home.
24. This cute pencil cup is a great place to keep pencils where everyone can find them.
25. Want to update your living room but don’t want to spend too much? Check out these watercolor throw pillows. They are gorgeous and super inexpensive to make at home.
26. Next time you have a party, make these polka dot mason jars for your guests to use.
27. These cute his and hers mugs will only take a couple of minutes to make, but will make you smile every time you use them.
28. These watercolor coasters are amazingly colorful and so easy to make.
29. DIY designed napkins are adorable, can be personalized, and are such an awesome way to decorate the table.
30. This leopard printed ottoman will take some time and energy, but the results are amazing and well worth the effort.