DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
When you are in the mood for something fruity, nothing beats this Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake! Filled with cream cheese, fruity pebbles cereal and a whole lot of sugar, this is the sweet and fruity treat you need to get through the day!
Look, I’ll be honest… you could eat your fruity pebbles in a bowl with milk for breakfast, or you could eat this. And this, is BETTER.
No judgement here if you want to eat fruity pebbles cheesecake for breakfast and even allow your kids to do the same. After all, you do deserve to treat yourself!
Now, I know you are going to love this recipe, so here’s another – Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies Treats – YESSSS you need to make that too!
Now that I have your attention and you are probably drooling over your keyboard or phone screen, let’s get to making the most colorful and fruity cheesecake around!
This is not only delicious, it’s easy to make and such a fun dessert to serve, because it’s so colorful. It’s perfect for any occasion, and everyone will love it. It’s smooth, sweet and creamy, and then you get the crunchy crust and the fruity pebbles, and the flavors really burst in your mouth. This one is sure to please, so keep it in your favorites.
The hardest part about this entire recipe is the waiting part.
Once you’ve put together your cheesecake, you have to put in the fridge to harden and overnight is best. I know, I know, you want it like NOW but trust me, the wait will be worth it!
Here’s How to Make Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 3 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 - 6 ounce container of vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups of Fruity Pebbles
- More Fruity Pebbles for topping
FOR THE CRUST:
- 6 Graham crackers
- 2 cups of Fruity Pebbles - divided - see instructions
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1/3 cup of butter - melted
- Place the Graham crackers and 1 cup of the Fruity Pebbles in the
blender, and blend on high until you have fine crumbs.
- Pour the crust mixture into a bowl, and add 1 Tablespoon of sugar, and the melted butter, and stir until well blended, and coated in the butter.
- Add the other cup of whole Fruity pebbles, and stir to blend.
- Cut a piece of Parchment paper to fit the bottom of the Spring-form pan, and press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the pan, and place the pan in the freezer.
- Rinse the blender, and add the softened cream cheese, vanilla yogurt, heavy cream, and vanilla, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar, a little at a time, and pulse between additions, until all the powdered sugar has been added. Add the pinch of salt, and blend again.
- With a spatula, scrape down the sides of the blender, and blend again until the cheesecake filling is smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl, scraping the sides of the blender. Add the 2 cups of Fruity Pebbles to the cheesecake, and fold into the mixture with the spatula. Remove the crust from the refrigerator, and pour the cheesecake filling into the crust.
- Top with Fruity Pebbles, covering the entire top of the cheesecake. Cover with foil and place the cheesecake back in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the freezer, and slice into 2 inch wide pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1317Total Fat: 95gSaturated Fat: 57gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 265mgSodium: 1071mgCarbohydrates: 103gFiber: 1gSugar: 65gProtein: 18g