There are some Starbucks drinks that are either caffeine free, or light on caffeine, and totally perfect for kids!
Now, I’m not going to lie, I have what you call a Starbucks Obsession.
(Can I just tell you how UNHAPPY I am that most stores are currently out of Cinnamon Dolce Syrup?!?)
Thank the good Lord that my husband works there and can get a discount, or I’d be BROKE from my addiction!
There are plenty of times that I go without him, and then I end up paying full-price for my drinks. *Sad Face*
And, about half the time, my kids are in the car with me, and beg for their own drinks.
Now, I don’t like them to get all hopped up on caffeine, so I have compiled a list of Starbucks drinks that are kid friendly, and I’m sharing the information with you!
These Starbucks Drinks Are Kid Friendly
1) Lemonade — A definite kid favorite. The Starbucks lemonade can be a bit on the bitter side for kids, so just ask for 2 pumps of Classic Syrup added to the mix.
2) Strawberry Lemonade — This is just like the original, but it has a bit of Strawberry Puree added for sweetness and flavor. SO GOOD!!
3) Peach Lemonade — Again, this is the classic lemonade, with a bit of Peach Juice added. We always ask for 2 pumps of Classic Syrup in this one.
4) Flavored Iced Teas — Any of the above drinks can be mixed with Green or Black Tea. Yes, this adds a bit of caffeine, but I don’t tend to mind the bit of caffeine they get from the tea.
5) Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate — They are the same thing, just one is over ice and one is hot. Make sure you ask for 2-3 pumps of Classic or Vanilla syrup or the drink will be on the bitter side. Get it with or without Whipped Cream, whichever your kid desires.
6) Apple Juice or Steamed Apple Juice — Again, one is iced, one is hot. Get your steamed cider with Caramel Syrup or Cinnamon Dolce Syrup. YUM!!!
7) Blended Strawberry or Peach Lemonade — DELICIOUS! This is the lemonade recipe above, it’s just blended with ice. It gives it a smoothie consistency.
8) Flavored Steamer — This is just steamed milk, and you can add whatever syrup you want. Try it with Vanilla, Hazelnut, or Cinnamon Dolce. OMG!! Heaven.
9) Chocolate Cookie Crumble Crème Frappuccino — This is like the non-caffeinated version of the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. The difference is that this is a crème base, and the MCCF is a coffee base.
10) Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino — Again, this is a crème based blended beverage. No caffeine, and a kid favorite!
11) Pink Drink — The base of this drink is the Strawberry Açaí Refresher, mixed with a bit of Coconut Milk. They add those freeze-dried Strawberry Inclusions, and pour it over ice. It does have a bit of caffeine, but this is one of my favorites.
12) Dole Whip Crème Frappuccino — This is a drink off the Secret Menu, so you will need to go in and give the Barista the recipe. It is simply a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino with 6 pumps of Pineapple-Ginger Syrup.
13) Pink Flamingo Crème Frappuccino — This is also a Secret Menu item, so you will definitely have to take the recipe into Starbucks with you. You can find the recipe for the Pink Flamingo Frappuccino HERE.
14) Peach Iceberg Crème Frappuccino — Guess what? This is another Secret Menu item, but it’s DELICIOUS!! You can get the recipe for the Peach Iceberg Frappuccino HERE.
15) Polyjuice Potion Frappuccino — Again, this is another drink of the Secret Menu. This is made with Espresso, but you can ask for DECAF Espresso for the littles. My daughter LOVES this drink!! You can get the recipe for the Polypotion Juice Frappuccino HERE.
There you have it!! Have your kid try them ALL (or you try them!!), and let us know which one is the best!!