DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Is it Happy Hour yet? We’ve all been there. Its been a long day and you want a refreshing cocktail, but you don’t want to wreck your diet. So, what now? Cleaner Cocktails are on the way…
You can have the best of both worlds! Whether you’re looking for something bold, fruity or boozy, you simply can’t go wrong with this list of 25 Cleaner Cocktails That Won’t Totally Ruin Your Diet!
What exactly is a Cleaner Cocktail you might be asking yourself?
A cleaner cocktail is basically a drink that has less sugar, calories, additives, and chemicals than a normal cocktail that you’d order at a restaurant or bar.
These cocktails are taking 2018 by storm. Bringing you all the booze without the cocktail belly.
In case you do want your traditional cocktail, we have some amazing recipes for you:
- Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Drunken Watermelon Cocktail
- Getting Kinky in the cold Cocktail
- Team Valor Cocktail
- Black Panther Cocktail
- Strawberries & Chill Cocktail
25 Cleaner Cocktails That Won’t Totally Ruin Your Diet
So tonight, sit back, relax, put your feet up and sip on one of these delicious Cleaner Cocktails! Click on the links in the list below and you’ll be on your way to rest and relaxation in no time at all! Enjoy!
- If you’re looking for a great drink recipe for Cinco De Mayo, this Low-cal Margarita is perfect for your celebration!
- The white wine and coconut rum in this Pineapple Sangria make for the perfect tropical drink!
- With only 95 calories per serving, this Skinny Strawberry Daiquiri makes for an amazing summer cocktail!
- If you’re looking for a refreshing cocktail, then this Skinny Blackberry Margarita with real blackberries is everything you’re looking for and more!
- Pour yourself a glass of deliciousness of this Cherry-Peach Sangria and you can thank me later!
- All the sweetness in this Skinny-Girl Inspired Cocktail comes from the fruit and it doesn’t get any better than that!
- Made with coconut water and cream of coconut, this Skinny Coconut Margarita is the perfect summer refreshing drink!
- The heart of this Old Fashioned remains a classic! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
- There’s so many flavors going on in this Grilled Mango Habanero Margarita but they works so well together! Beware-this one packs a punch!
- The 100% agave tequila in this Paleo Margarita is a must have and tastes delicious!
- If you’re serving brunch this weekend, this Blood Mary is Paleo friendly and perfect for any Sunday brunch menu!
- With fresh mint and dark maple syrup, this Maple Mint Vodka Spritzer is just right for a warm summer day!
- Vodka, Tangerine juice and homemade honey thyme simple syrup make up this delicious Tangerine and Thyme Martini!
- This Spiced Manhattan Cocktail is sweet, spicy and bursting with flavor!
- With sugar, ginger root, orange and lemon juices, this Maple, Ginger and Citrus Sangria has all the flavors that complement each other in just the perfect way!
- I love how these Ginger Margaritas are natually sweetened with a homemade ginger-lime simple syrup!
- One of the best margaritas I’ve ever had is this Watermelon Margarita! Its made with watermelon puree, silver Tequila and fresh lime juice! Salt your rim and have a sip!
- A healthier version of the classic margarita, these Kombucha Margaritas are tart and just a bit sweet! Drink up!
- This recipe for a Skinny Frozen Margarita has no added syrups or sugars and is oh so tasty!
- A light cocktail like this French Kiss Cocktail is always a great way to start off the evening!
- Chocolate coconut water and vodka make up this Almond Joy Martini that is out of this world delicious!
- Sweetened with just a bit of honey and pomegranate juice, this Pomegranate Champagne Martini is the perfect addition to your next party!
- If you’re looking for a warm drink, this Coconut Chai Hot Toddy made with dark rum and coconut milk will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
- Drink this Citrus Mint Vodka Spritzer on a warm summer day and you’ll feel nothing but relaxed and refreshed!
- You can feel good about serving (and drinking) this lightened up Sparkling Citrus Punch as its made with fresh good quality ingredients!