DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
The warmer weather season is upon us and that means its also Baseball Season! I love all the things that baseball season brings-fun summer nights, America’s favorite past-time and spending quality time with friends and family. What better way to celebrate than with these 25 Delicious Grand Slam Baseball Recipes!
25 Delicious Grand Slam Baseball Recipes
Whether you’re looking for quick and easy dinner recipes before the game or if you’re looking for desserts and treats, I’ve got the perfect round up for you! Because let’s face it, its as much about eating delicious, mouth-watering food as it is about the game!
Then you’ll be singing this famous song in no time…
“Take me out to the ball game
Take me out with the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks
I don’t care if I never get back
Let me root, root, root
For the home team
If they don’t win it’s a shame
For it’s one,
Three strikes you’re out
At the old ball game”
- How cute are these Baseball Rice Krispie Treats?
- Vanilla Butter Cake and Caramel Buttercream make a delightful combination in these Caramel Popcorn Cupcakes.
- If you’re looking for an easy and delicious snack idea, then these Baseball Donut Fruit Kabobs are perfect!
- Once you try these Grilled Cheese Hot Dogs you’ll never settle for boring plain hot dogs again!
- Everyone is going to love these Baseball Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
- If you’re looking for an effortless meal, then these BBQ Chicken Nachos are what you’re looking for!
- I seriously cannot get enough of these Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites!
- These Soft Pretzels are so easy to make at home!
- Hit one out of the park with these Baseball Cupcakes!
- I love how these Baseball Pretzel Bites have the perfect combination of salty and sweet!
- These Baseball Hat Cookie Cups are so much fun!
- Why not make your very own Caramel Popcorn at home?
- What could be more fun than making your own Baseball Donuts at home?
- If you want a super easy and delicious treat, then try this Baseball Popcorn Mix!
- The best of both worlds comes together in this recipe for Baseball Brownie Cookies!
- You are going to love making these Rice Krispie Treats Baseballs!
- These Baseball Glove Cupcakes are sure to be a hit!
- Make these super easy Mini Bacon Ranch Cheeseballs and everyone will be cheering about it for days to come!
- These Baseball Brownie Cups are almost too cute to eat!
- If you’re wanting a treat for adults only, these Baseball Jello Shots are a perfect choice!
- To show your love for baseball season, serve up these Heart Shaped Baseballs & Pretzel Bats!
- Once you try one of these Churro Bites, you won’t be able to eat just one!
- Nothing says baseball like Homemade Cracker Jacks and they’re so easy to make too!
- I cant get over how cute these Hot Dog Cookies are!
- These super cute Candy Filled Baseball Cap Pinata Cookies have a fun surprise inside!