Skip to Content

Texas Teen Died While Using Cell Phone In The Bathtub, Family Hopes Their Tragedy May Help Others

Sometimes it seems like teenagers are physically attached to their cell phones, but for one family that attachment came at a tragic cost. Madison Coe, 14, of Lubbock, Texas, died Sunday morning while either plugging in her cell phone while taking a bath, or using her plugged-in cell phone in the bathtub. Her heartbroken family …

Read More about Texas Teen Died While Using Cell Phone In The Bathtub, Family Hopes Their Tragedy May Help Others