It’s cold outside and I’m craving a warm, delicious treat today. I am in the mood for 25 Deliciously Awesome Cupcakes. Want to join me?
Bring on the 25 Deliciously Awesome Cupcakes…if you dare!
- Soda Can Cupcakes, the cupcakes that inspired today’s event…
- This more or less sums-up how I’m feeling today…Devil’s Food Devil Cupcakes.
- Putting two things I love together, today–kinda a great idea…Lemon Meringue Cupcakes.
- Speaking of things I love…Chocolate Peanut Butter Whopper Cupcakes? Yes, please.
- Pancake Cupcakes because, today, my friends, one repeat of the word “cake” in the same sentence may not be enough for me.
- What?! Mint Oreo Cupcakes…I’m going to eat waaaay to many!
- Did someone say I could combine lunch and a cupcake?! Wooohoo! Tomato Soup Cupcakes
- Can’t have soup without a chip! Mountain Dew Doritos Cupcakes…ckahh! (btw, that’s my dumb impression of that noise people make when they drink a soda…)
- Dr. Pepper Cupcakes…need I say more?
- Lemon + Me = Bliss…Lemon Cupcakes (or cuppies! how British!)
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cupcake?! How delish!
- I love owls, and maybe some Owl Cupcakes.
- Perhaps an ICEE would cheer me up? Haha! Cherry ICEE Cupcakes to the rescue!
- Super-Sour Cupcakes…who could resist?
- Not sure if this is a cupcake or just a gift from above…White Chocolate Molten Cupcake with Raspberries
- Coke Float Cupcakes, because this, folks, is a damn-good idea.
- Let the sunshine in with these Rainbow Cupcakes!!!
- H-O-T fudge. Yus! Hot Fudge Cupcakes.
- Add popcorn to my cupcakes…why yes, please. Sugared Brown Butter Vanilla Bean Popcorn Cupcakes (with chocolate).
- Apple Cider Salted Caramel Cupcakes…oooohhh!
- Today, I’d like to pretend and maybe enjoy a little fantasy, thus I might make Princess Hat Cupcakes.
- Feeling in the holiday spirit? With these Peppermint Cupcakes, that spirit would be delicious!
- A Breakfast Cupcake?! I believe I will…
- Last, but certainly the very bestest on this list…Cookie Crazy Cupcakes…cookie inside cupcake…mmmmm…
Man, I love cupcakes…especially pretty, warm ones with perfect little pouffs of icing on top…