I have always loved the idea of food imposters – food that looks like one thing, but is actually something else entirely.
One of my favorites has always been a dirt cup – pudding with cookie crumb dirt. Even better if its pretty with flowers instead of the typical gummy worms.
I translated my love of food imposters into the new Flower Power drink for the Starbucks Secret Menu.
With the sweet taste of strawberries and guava, combined with the rich taste of matcha foam topped with crunchy cookie crumbles, this pretty drink looks like an upside flower and tastes like a daydream.
Just be sure to grab the recipe below – this drink definitely can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How to Order a Flower Power
Order a Venti Guava Juice shaken with Coconut Milk.
Ask the Barista to add Strawberry Puree to the bottom of the cup. Also stripe the sides of the cup with Strawberry Puree.
Top off the drink with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam blended with Matcha Powder.
Finish off the drink with Chocolate Cookie Crumbles, and Matcha Powder.
Don’t forget to thank and tip your Barista for making you this beautiful and delicious drink!
- Guava Juice
- Coconut Milk
- Strawberry Puree
- Matcha Powder
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Chocolate Cookie Crumbles
- Order a Venti Guava Juice shaken with Coconut Milk
- Ask the Barista to add Strawberry Puree to the bottom of the cup
- Ask the Barista to stripe the sides of the cup with Strawberry Puree as well
- Top Matcha Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Finish with Chocolate Cookie Crumbles and Matcha Powder