So, I am way too trendy for my own good… and sometimes I get really into trends… but there is one trend I just can’t get into right now… Scarves… you see, I live in Texas, and here’s the rub, I think I would pass out and die if I tried to put a scarf on and wear it around as a necklace when it is 83 degrees outside… so I don’t think I am going to get into scarves… but there are some things I am TOTALLY into right now…
1. Black Nail Polish. I love that it is neutral, yet still looks nice. I tried grey recently, but it just doesn’t do it for me.
2. Free Wifi. I love that more and more restaurants are letting me work while I eat lunch, etc. It is nice to be able to get out of the house and hang out with real people. Free Wifi is total greatness.
3. Smashbox tinted moisturizer. This stuff is pure greatness it should be bottled and sold nationwi–oh wait it already is.
4. Soda. I go through phases where I love soda, and then I decide I hate it again… I am totally in a soda love phase right now… it’s so bad for me.
5. Yo Gabba Gabba. This show is just so cute, and it makes me laugh every time I get stuck watching it… which is kind of a lot…
6. Twilight. I am so obsessed it isn’t even funny. I can’t go even one day without reading a portion of the books, watching the movie, or something twilight related. It is fabulous.
7. Market street $13.99 dinners. These are yummy, have vegetables included, and soooo easy since they come in their own little reheatable containers. Try them… they are awesome.
8. Pedicures. If you have never had a pedicure, go out and get one now. Your toes will thank you.
9. Trying to find a new layout for my blog. I am obsessed, I can’t find the perfect one, and I don’t even know what I am looking for, but I do know that I want a new look!
10. Writing. I have never been as happy as I am right now writing my book. It makes me smile just thinking about it right now. I hope to get another chapter done today!
And those are the things that currently float my boat. 🙂
Tuesday 27th of January 2009
Central Market has the meals for two too!
Monday 26th of January 2009
Thanks for stopping by our blog - we can relate to the TW obsession! In case that wasn't obvious!!! Thanks again! Spider~