No time to make dessert? No problem! You can have a truly mouth-watering, make your knees quiver, send your spouse to bed happy dessert in 5-7 hours. Well, usually a lot sooner than that, but these 33 Slow-Cooker Dessert Recipes are so scrumptiously, amazingly delicious that it’ll seem like you spent hours slaving away over them. Don’t let time take you out of the kitchen…let your slow cooker do the work for you! Enjoy!
33 Slow-Cooker Dessert Recipes
- Nobody likes prudish apples. This fall, let your apples skinny-dip in style in this delicious caramel sauce.
- Try a truly decadent crock-pot treat with this triple chocolate fudge.
- Let the kiddies have all the gingerbread people…this gingerbread cake is all for the grown-ups.
- Some say it’s dark; some say dangerous…I think this black forest cake is worth dying for.
- Make this monkey bread and watch your family go bananas with happiness.
- Cake isn’t the only thing your slow-cooker is good for…these chocolate covered peanuts are Holiday Candy in a snap.
- Dip it, dunk it, drizzle it…chocolate fondue can take whatever you have to give.
- The only thing missing from this rocky road cake are the teeth marks.
- This Snickers cheesecake satisfies…
- Sticky Pecan Buns may have been your stage name once, but it’s also one of the best slow-cooker desserts you’ll ever try.
- Don’t mistake vanilla for boring. This very vanilla cheesecake is anything but boring.
- Check out these cinnamon rolls, or better yet, package them up and send them to me when you’re done.
- Next time your in the mood for apple pie, try this apple pecan dump cake instead. Top ala mode for a real treat.
- Or if you really want to get crazy, check out this caramel apple cake.
- Thing gingerbread is out of style? Old fashioned is in and this old fashioned gingerbread is leading the charge.
- Your dentist thanked us for including this caramel blondies recipe.
- 7 layer bars are what your dreams dream of when they sleep-eat.
- Slice of a bite of heaven with these slow-cooker brownies.
- This coconut cake will melt in your mouth…just like it’s meant to.
- You’ll forget all about the pumpkin spice craze once you try this pumpkin cobbler.
- Make your family beg for mercy with this pecan pie – hot from the crock pot.
- Or for another amazing fall treat, check out this pumpkin pie cake. Don’t forget the whipped cream.
- But if you really want to spice things up, this sticky caramel pumpkin cake is just the right amount of naughty.
- Check out this turtle pudding cake…no actual turtles were harmed in the making of this cake.
- Breakfast isn’t completely without a pipping hot steamy mug of…glazed coffee cake. Or try a plate. It’s up to you.
- Add a rich, creamy layer of cream cheese frosting to this red velvet cake and let the compliments roll in.
- We didn’t invent this caramel butterscotch cake, but we think you should thank us for bringing it to you.
- Feel like you’re roughing it with this s’mores cake…no campfire required.
- This cinnamon coffee cake was made for loving.
- Chocolate and peanut butter were made for each other. And this peanut butter cup swirl cake is made for everyone.
- There is nothing better than this better than sex cake. Trust us – we checked.
- Texan’s know it is a capitol offense not to make this chocolate cherry Dr Pepper cobbler at least once a year.
- This chocolate lava cake comes out of your slow cooker hot and ready to top with ice cream. Mmmm…
Want even more amazing slow-cooker recipes? Click on the pictures below!
33 Christmas Slow Cooker Recipes
Wednesday 27th of October 2021
[…] 33 Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes […]