I’ve pulled together this awesome list of 25 Banana Recipes That’ll Make You Sing. Now, get out there and cook–followed by a hearty belting of the boom-chika-boom that we all love!
Oh, and just in case you’ve forgotten the words, here’s the lyrics for the adorableness that is your music video:
“I’m Chiquita banana and I’ve come to say – Bananas have to ripen in a certain way – When they are fleck’d with brown and have a golden hue – Bananas taste the best and are best for you – You can put them in a salad – You can put them in a pie-aye – Any way you want to eat them – It’s impossible to beat them – But, bananas like the climate of the very, very tropical equator – So you should never put bananas in the refrigerator.”
25 Banana Recipes That’ll Make You Sing
- I lalalalalove this two-ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream!
- Banana Blondies are so totally tune-worthy.
- Make tracks to the kitchen for a batch of these 3-ingredient Banana Walnut Oat Cookies.
- Pan-Fried Honey Bananas? YUS!
- Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are on the top of my charts!
- The Chiquita Banana lady came to me in my dreams last night and demanded I make this Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread. Mmmm.
- Move over! I need a slice of Banoffe Pie NOW!
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is the way to this woman’s heart.
- I’ve come to say that this Strawberry Banana Ice Cream looks delish.
- Grilling this weekend? Make some Chocolate-Marshmallow Stuffed Grilled Bananas. You’ll love it.
- Don’t forget to bring that Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad to Aunt Sally’s this weekend.
- You can’t beat these Banana Gummy Bears. Well, I guess you could beat them, but they’re just gummy bears, why would you want to beat them up?
- Chocolate and bananas had a baby and this Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread is their 7lbs of joy.
- These two ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies rock my socks.
- Classic Banana Cream Pie is one of those recipes that you have to make–often.
- 10-Minutes to Banana Bread Donut Holes. Oooohhh!
- Two words that spell awesome? Monkey Butter.
- With a Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake, you can start the day right. Or the afternoon. Or evening. Or midnight.
- Gone Bananas? Why, yes, I’ll do just that.
- Sometimes, I just want cake for breakfast. This recipe for Banana Breakfast Cake in a Mug will do the trick for me!
- Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas are delicious, easy and fun to make with the kids.
- I’m cooking-up a batch of Banana Brownies tonight!
- Instead of cake for my birthday, I like a big bowl of Banana Pudding. Can’t have candles that way.
- Make my mouth water with Caramelized Banana Upside-Down Cake. No really, cook it for me and my mouth will water.
- For a sweet treat the kids will love on a hot day, try Chocolate Dipped Banana Cream Pops.