I love coffee and I love ice cream, so why not mix the two?
This new drink for our Starbucks Secret Menu is quickly becoming one of my favorites!
Introducing the Ice Cream Sundae Cold Brew! Although there is no actual ice cream in this, it fully embodies the flavors of it!
But to get this amazing drink, you will need to keep scrolling to grab our recipe card, because this won’t be found on a normal Starbucks menu. To order it, you’ll need to follow our instructions below!
How To Order The Ice Cream Sundae Cold Brew
Start by ordering a Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew with only 2 pumps of vanilla syrup.
Ask for 5 pumps of white mocha sauce.
Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam on top, with one pump of white mocha sauce blended in.
And finally, ask for mocha drizzle and strawberry drizzle to go on top!
That is all you need to get your hands on this absolutely delicious treat! If you are looking for other fun drinks to try, check out our Butter Pecan Frappuccino and our Mint Chocolate Chip Cold Brew!
And if you would rather purchase this using your Starbucks Mobile App, check out our TikTok video on the easiest way to order this drink!
- Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew
- White Mocha Sauce
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Mocha Drizzle
- Strawberry Drizzle
- Start by ordering a Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew.
- Ask for only two pumps of vanilla syrup.
- Ask for five pumps of white mocha sauce.
- Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with a pump of white mocha blended in.
- Ask for mocha drizzle.
- Ask for strawberry drizzle.