Ahhhhh here we go again rearranging rooms… we decided that Keeton did need to be downstairs in the office/playroom so that we could have the guest room back… of course, my cousins are coming tomorrow… so the room needs to be sort of ready to go! We have been pulling the bed BACK out of the storage shed and all the sheets and stuff BACK out of the linen closet to get it ready for their arrival! AHHHH! I just need to haul the lamp back upstairs and they should be okay for the next couple of days 🙂 I am kinda sad though… because it means I am moving my flamingo collection back upstairs… well…. maybe I won’t… I mean…. I do love seeing them down here every day… haha that means we have flamingoes in almost every room… the embossed chalk frame in our room, the puppet in Hal’s room, the bedspread and lamp in the guest room, the bookends in the living room, the collection in the office.. haha! I wonder if I have any in the kitchen? If not… I guess I will have to fix that!
all the awesomeness direct to you.
- Lady Gaga And Bradley Cooper Just Got A Standing Ovation With Their Shallow Performance At The Oscars
- These Are The Secret Netflix Codes You Need To Unlock EVERYTHING On Netflix
- A Mom Found Suicide Instructions in a YouTube Video Designed for Kids
- Khloé Kardashian Is Going To Be The Next Bachelorette!
- New Kids On The Block Has A New Video Chock Full of Nostalgia
- The New Netflix Series That Moms Can’t Stop Talking About
- This Mom Lost It When She Found These School Pictures In Her Son’s Backpack And I Love Her
- Netflix’s Stranger Things Season 3 Finally Has a Release Date and We’re Clearing Our Calendar