So You Think You Can SCRAP – Design Team Contest
ScrapLove is starting their first ever design team and wants to invite you to participate in our “So You Think You Can SCRAP” design team contest!
Beginning Sunday, October 8, 2006, participants will compete in 8 weeks of challenges to become part of ScrapLove’s first design team. Each week, a new challenge will be posted and contestants will have approximately 5-6 days to complete each challenge. Challenges could be individual or partner challenges! At the end of each challenge week, voting will be open to all the contestants and one or more players will be voted out of the competition*. When the competition gets down to the last few contestants, ScrapLove’s owner and Design Team Coordinator will determine the final winners and will announce the new Design Team on Sunday, December 10, 2006.
*The number of contestants voted out each week will depend on how many participants sign up to play. All assignments must be new and created specifically for this contest. All layouts/projects created for ScrapLove may not be posted in any other online galleries for a period of 30 days after posting on ScrapLove. Rules and procedures are subject to change without notice at owners’ discretion.
To enter, you must be a registered member of ScrapLove, sign up in the official sign-up thread, and post one layout in the gallery. Deadline to register is Saturday, October 7, 2006, 9:00pm CST. If you are selected to be on the ScrapLove Design Team, your responsibilities will include:
- 3 month commitment to ScrapLove, with an option to extend to an Additional 3-6 months if both parties are in agreement
- Create 3-4 layouts/projects per month with supplied product
- Actively participate in ScrapLove’s message board discussions and challenges
- Actively praise layouts/projects in ScrapLove’s gallery
- Participate in online crops
- Meet deadlines as set by owner or design team coordinator
- Approximately $25 worth of product each month to complete your layouts/projects
- 20% discount on store purchases
Please email Monica Coffman, ScrapLove’s design team coordinator, if you have any questions at email@example.com.