DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Okay, I didn’t do truths on Tuesday… but I LIKE truths, so here’s a Thursday edition!
- I’m way sleepy today. Like I could fall asleep right now sitting here on this coffee shop bench.
- Speaking of the coffee shop. There’s this lady that comes in every day who is a TOTAL loud talker. She drives me up the freakin’ wall. I’m not the only one, either… the second she walks in, all the regulars put on their headphones and glare at her. Although, headphones usually aren’t enough. I want to throw things at her, but that might get me in trouble–or the coffee shop rats might make me their queen… hmmm….
- I went to writer’s workshop for the first time in a month. Most of it was awesome, and I had a great time… but sometimes I get bored when people read their vampire stories. Man oh man there are a lot of vampire stories out there. What makes them SUCH a thing? I mean, I like vampires as much as the next person and all that, but what makes them the thing people can’t stop reading about?
- I’m scared to send my latest revision off to my agent. She’s a total badass, and I don’t want to disappoint her. Gah. I am such a dork.
- I’m one of those people with a crazy supportive family, and sometimes I take that for granted. The other day I made a comment about something a friend said about me, and the facebook response from my family made me smile: