Happy (almost) New Year! It’s time for sparkle and bling! And when I think of sparkle and bling… I think of NAILS! Fancy night-out-on-the-town new year’s nails! I am in LOVE with these decals from NailedKit. (They sent me some to try out.)
I had no idea water decals for nails were so freakin’ easy… like my eight year old could do them easy.
- Cut out the water decls and leave them on the paper.
- Cut them as close as possible to the image.
- Dip them in water for 5 or 10 seconds.
- Peel them off the white backing and stick them down to your nails.
- Add a clear coat and BAM! The perfect New Year Nail Art!