I would love to say that I’ve always loved coffee, but that’s totally not true. I mean, I’ve always liked a cup once in a while, but with the measuring of coffee and the resulting too-strong pot that nobody likes…I just never seemed to get it right at home. And don’t get me started on the fancy flavors that I really want–I just couldn’t seem to make it work (I even had a fancy espresso machine that I couldn’t make work!). Until I got my Keurig. Now, every day, I make one of my favorite 10 yummy Keurig Coffee Recipes!
Special thanks for sponsoring this post goes to #Keurig400 and #CollectiveBias!
Having a Keurig has really changed my coffee-drinking experience. I don’t have to go out to get what I want…Now, I just pop-out a cup of awesomeness pretty much anytime!
- Ice cream, plus coffee, oh my…Chocolate Fudge Sundae Iced Coffee. Its so good I have it in the winter, sometimes, too…
- But when I need something warm, I go for this Pumpkin Spice Latte…yum, yum, yummy!
- For a basic warm-me-up, I like to make a Simple Macchiato.
- Wanna add some caramel? Try this Caramel Macchiato recipe. Its very creamy-licious.
- An Iced Mocha is a wonderful pick-me-up on a warm-ish afternoon…or just about any afternoon.
- Bulletproof Coffee is good for…well, for anytime. I’m telling you, I love coffee and this recipe is very versatile–I’ve even made it for guests–when I was feeling generous. LOL!
- The cold winter wind makes me want a hot Italian Peppermint Mocha every time.
- I’d like to have a Strawberries and Cream Frappaccino right now…or for breakfast…or a snack…mmmmm….
- Cinnamon Coffee is a mouth-watering treat when I’m in a hurry.
- I can’t resist a s’more, no matter it’s form…that’s why I love this recipe for the Smoresuccino.
The best part about these recipes, though? I get to share them with my bestie! She totally got a Keurig as an early Christmas gift–from ME! This was kind of a huge deal for her, too, because she loves coffee, but can’t hardly make a decent cup…like I was before I got my Keurig! LOL!
I actually made this quick-list of recipe links for her, then decided it should be shared…so, raise a glass!
The Keurig 2.0 with it’s awesome features like being able to brew either a single cup or a whole carafe (which ROCKS!) is available at Walmart this holiday season. This would totally make a smokin’ awesome last-minute gift for mom, you dad’s out there…