This post brought to you by Walmart. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Totally The bomb.
It’s crazy hard to figure out what you need on your baby registry, I mean– you’re making a list for someone who isn’t even born yet! How do you know what they need if they aren’t even out in the world, right? Well, here’s the thing– a lot of moms have been there before, and we’ve done all the hard work for you, because we know the must have items for a baby registry! (Here’s my baby registry! Feel free to browse.)
10 MUST HAVE ITEMS FOR A BABY REGISTRY
- Pampers Swaddlers Super Pack: These are hands down my favorite diapers for newborns. Get a lot, because you will go through about 900 a day*
- Crib Sheets: There is nothing worse than when you realize you’ve gone through all the crib sheets in one night and all you want to do is sleep. You can never have too many.
- Blankets: I am pretty sure it’s a rule that your baby’s blanket needs to coordinate with her outfit at all times.
- Burpcloths: Ditto. Coordination is the key. 🙂
- Wipes Warmer: A lot of people think you don’t need one of these, but I am all about having one both upstairs and downstairs. Nobody likes freezing cold wipes on their tooshie!
- An Amazing Stroller: Take a LOT of time picking out the perfect stroller. This thing is one of the most important baby purchases you will buy!
- Wipes: Lots and lots and lots and lots of wipes.
- Changing Pad: This is one of those things you need upstairs and down.
- Bibs: These will save you from having to do soooo much laundry.
- A Playmat: For those times when you aren’t sure if you remembered to vacuum or not.
*that’s an exaggeration, but only slightly. And if you want to know what else to put on your registry, check out the checklist here. Plus, there are some amazing tips available at the Pampers Baby Basics for Any Mom on Walmart.com’s Parent & Baby Center. I love the new mom stories! We’ve all BEEN THERE!
Thursday 28th of December 2017
I really prefer this when I need change some setting in the mobile then this make a role of the guide. Mostly all the options are available which tell you how its work.
Tuesday 18th of April 2017
Very informative and helpful post. It would also nice if you discuss about some more baby product.