DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
Hi my name is Brittanie and I am a foodie. In case you don’t know what that means, a foodie is a person who has an ardent or refined interest in food and alcoholic beverages. So there you have it, I basically love food and love trying new things. Sometimes I feel like cooking while other times I want the cooking done for me. Either way, the common factor is FOOD. With the holidays in full swing now is the perfect time to share 11 Great Gifts For Any Foodie in case you have a foodie on your holiday shopping list this year!
11 Great Gifts For Any Foodie
Foodies typically have exquisite taste. They know exactly how they like something and exactly how something should look or taste. Those are all things to keep in mind when finding the perfect gift for the foodie on your list. It doesn’t have to be expensive, it just has to look pretty and serve a purpose of getting/cooking/serving food to your foodie in the way that isn’t supposed to. Here are some of my favorite foodie gift ideas:
- A Moscow Mule – Have you seen how beautiful these mugs are? In photos and under the right light, they can make even the worst tasting drink look like the bentley of all drinks. Seriously, everyone needs a pair of these in their cabinet.
- Cast Iron Skillet – If you haven’t cooked in one of these before you are missing out. Everything seems to taste and cook better in a skillet like this. They are perfect to take camping too.
- A Knife Set – Some of the most commonly used items in the kitchen are knives. They truly help anyone prepare foods so having a good set is a must.
- A Stand Mixer – Sure you can stick with your old hand mixer but why do that to yourself? Gift the give of a mixer and everything in your life becomes easier!
- Wine Opener – One of the best ways to fancy up a dinner party is to add some wine that perfectly compliments the food you are serving. But don’t forget the perfect gadget – an automatic wine opener.
- A Cookbook Stand – Trying to cook while keeping track of your recipe page can be a pain. Say no more to those painful page turns because a cookbook stand is here to stay and keep your page open all the time.
- Cutting Boards – Cutting boards are an essential for any foodie. You want a wood block but also plastic cutting boards for easy cleaning after cutting raw meats.
- Water Pitcher Infuser – Drinking water is cool, drinking flavored water is even cooler. Infusers ROCK and can turn any boring drink into something awesome. A must-have in any kitchen.
- A Spice Rack – Taste starts with the spices so a spice rack is necessary. Better yet, get one with free spice refills for 5 years!
- Mixing Bowls and Measuring Cups – You can wing it in the kitchen or you can measure and be accurate. Either way, you will want a colorful set of bowls and cups to make your meals epic.
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Gift Card – Sometimes the best gift of all for a foodie is the gift of having someone else cook for them. A gift card to a restaurant such as Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen is a great way to feed your foodie in a delicious way.
How Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Makes The Holidays Delicious and Easy!
I shared quite a few amazing gift ideas for a foodie but as I mentioned, sometimes the best thing you can give is a meal made for someone. Think about it, don’t you like meals cooked for you? I know I do! That is where a gift card comes in handy!
Giving the Gift Goodness helps everyone during the crazy holiday time. It is a gift that you can feel good giving the ones you love because Cheddar’s food is made-from-scratch, and dining at Cheddar’s is a truly quality experience. You love Cheddar’s, your family and friends love Cheddar’s – so share the goodness with a Cheddar’s gift card. You can knock out gifts for everyone on your list in one place, whether it’s in-store or online. This holiday season, goodness is the gift to give.
What other foodie gift would you add to the list?