When you have a family each parent seems to take a role in the functionality of that family. Bringing the family together for some fun and good conversation, is sort of my thing. I love being creative, trying new things, and I LOVE food. I truly think that food brings happiness and togetherness which is exactly why I love taking my family out for a good meal. I mean have you ever had good food and haven’t had a good time? I didn’t think so. So today we’ve partnered with Noodles & Company to share some tasty meal ideas and 25 Family Dinner Conversation Starters that will enhance your meal and bring your family together!
25 Family Dinner Conversation Starters
- If you could be anything when you grow up, would would it be?
- If you had wings to fly, where is the first place you’d go?
- Name 5 things you like about your brother/sister.
- If you could teleport anywhere, where would you go?
- If you could choose one super power to have, what would it be?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- If you could go back in time, what time and/or place would you visit?
- Tell us all a funny joke.
- If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is something you really dislike?
- What is your favorite part about being a kid?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- If you could eat 1 food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Describe the best day ever.
- Share a made up game with us in less than 3 minutes!
- Tell us about one of your proudest accomplishments.
- If you could see the world in all one color, what color would it be?
- If you could be an animal for a whole day, what animal would you be?
- If you could choose anywhere in the world to go right now, where would you choose?
- Describe the best person in the world.
- What is something you would like to start doing as a family?
- If you could control your dreams, what would you like to dream about?
- Say something silly and totally crazy.
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
Now that you have 25 amazing family dinner conversation starters, you need a good meal to go along with it. After all, not having a meal makes these a normal conversation…
Recently, my family and I were craving pasta and not just any pasta, delicious noodles from Noodles & Company. We are regulars here because ever dish tastes great and we don’t have to overspend to get a quality meal.
Just last week we took a tour around the world pasta style. We tasted a few different dishes and left feeling full, happy, and satisfied. I also left with a bit of spiciness because I tried the new Noodles & Company Spicy Korean Beef Noodles – it was so good you guys, I highly recommend it if you like a little kick in your pasta.
My husband on the other hand doesn’t care too much for spice so he got his usual (he say’s you can’t go wrong with it) and it’s the Penna Rosa with parmesan-crusted chicken breast. Let me tell you that I normally don’t care for tomato based sauces, but this one is amazing and I can totally make an exception for it!
Now I mentioned we traveled the world and we sort of did. We were able to try several different dishes just like we would if we were really traveling. My boys really like the traditional kids meal with the buttered noodles, carrots, and rice krispie and who can blame them? Overall, it was a great experience and we got to have fun, chit chat, and spend time together as a family all while enjoying a delicious meal.
Next time you are thinking of what to feed your family, head to Noodles & Company and don’t forget to take these conversation starters along with you! Plus, our readers can order online at noodles.com/order, enter the code ’THEBOMB” between now and the end of Sept to receive $4 off their $10 order. This is an online order offer only and will be reflected in your “cart” total.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Noodles & Company. The opinions and text are all mine.