Okay, so remember those old black and white composition books you used to write in when you were in school? I have always loved them, and I saw the coolest thing the other day…so I decided that I HAD to copy it! I headed on over to the Dollar Tree and I picked up a couple of these books. I LOVE this one! I think it turned out really swell. 🙂 I am so in love with that Scenic Route paper that it was easy to make it look super cool, though… and I think this is the first time I have really used distress inks all over something, and let me tell you… I will definitely be doing that again… they add an extra texture and I love the way they look on the paper. This was a lot of fun to do. I will definitely alter another composition book in the future!
- Starbucks Is Releasing New Matte Black Cups Just In Time For Halloween
- Starbucks Released Reusable Halloween Cups and I Need Them Now
- Forget Ugly Christmas Sweaters, Ugly Halloween Sweaters Are the New Hot Thing!
- There Is A New Netflix Series That Is Freaking People Out and Causing Sleep Loss
- If You Ever See Square Waves In The Ocean, Run Far Away
- Here’s Why You Never See Mosquitoes in Disney Parks
- Starbucks Released A ‘Peach On The Beach’ Drink
- Target is Selling Nightmare Before Christmas Themed Kitchenware