There was a time that I had 60-ish chickens, yeah… I had a lot of chickens!
From time to time I would bring some inside, usually due to injuries or being ill, sometimes simply just to hang out.
I had one chicken named Phoebe that was my absolute favorite chicken ever and I would bring her inside the house often.
She was pretty good about not pooping everywhere, but I sure would have loved to have some chicken diapers back then!
The chicken diapers come in 5 different sizes!
- Extra Small- Very Small Bantams such as Old English hens and Seramas
- Small- Perfect for Belgian Bantams, Old English Bantam Roosters, D’Uccles, Sebright Bantams Bantam Silkies & other small bantams
- Medium- Ideal for Standard Silkies, Polish, Bantam Cochin, and other smaller egg layers
- Large- The choice for smaller roosters and standard egg layers such as Rhode Island Red, Easter Eggers, and Barred Rock
- Extra Large- For English Orpingtons, Standard Cochins, or Standard Roosters
Feel like taking your chicken out to see the world?
You can take them to pet-friendly stores like Tractor Supply and even pet stores and wearing a diaper will make sure there are no messes.
The diapers are made using imported, high-quality fabrics and they are lined with water-resistant sport nylon.
Just simply place a folded paper towel inside the pouch of the diaper and change it as needed.
They’re machine washable for easy cleaning up too!
You can buy your own chicken diapers from PamperYourPoultry on Etsy!