I am finally scrapbooking again! and it feels soooo good hehe! I finally sat down and did a page… I owe it all to Ali Edwards. She said “Don’t scrap chronologically” in this month’s Creating Keepsakes, so I decided to listen! Huh, to think… all I had to do was listen to a scrapbooking legend to make great pages! I really do love this photo of my daughter, and I am so glad that I scrapped it. Thanks so much Ali!
- Starbucks Is Releasing New Matte Black Cups Just In Time For Halloween
- Starbucks Released Reusable Halloween Cups and I Need Them Now
- Equifax Probably Owes You at Least a Hundred Dollars. Here’s How to Get It.
- Forget Ugly Christmas Sweaters, Ugly Halloween Sweaters Are the New Hot Thing!
- There Is A New Netflix Series That Is Freaking People Out and Causing Sleep Loss
- Netflix Just Announced ‘Dead To Me’ Season 2 and I’m Dying In Excitement
- People Are Putting Aspirin Into Their Laundry and I Am Trying It
- If You Ever See Square Waves In The Ocean, Run Far Away