When I was in college, my favorite bar drink was an Irish Car Bomb. Basically, you dropped a shot of Bailey’s into a pint of Guinness and chugged it as fast as you could. Well, now that I am grown, I am pretty sure I was insane. These 25 Guinness recipes are a way better idea than those car bombs were!
25 Awesome Guinness Recipes
- This manly chocolate Guinness cake with salted caramel sauce will put some hair on your chest!
- Guinness cake pops are fun to make and to eat. I love dipping cake pops.
- If you want to enjoy your Guinness cool try this Guinness float.
- Hold everything. You can make Guinness bacon. Can I get a heck yeah?
- Want to try a Guinness grilled cheese sandwich? Why not, it’s kind of perfect.
- This Guinness milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. (That are of legal drinking age.)
- Pulled pork is better with Guinness. Seriously. Trust me.
- If you’re a dark chocolate kind of girl, this dark chocolate Guinness cake is where it’s at!
- Or these dark chocolate Guinness cookies. Oh my. Yes.
- This Irish brown bread is so stout and yummy. Can a bread be stout? Because this bread is stout.
- Or if you’re feeling all outdoorsey, you can whip up some of those Guinness BBQ Sauce. Sweet, and tangy.
- There are Guinness pancakes for when you want to start your morning out right.
- Or you can go the donut route for your Guinness breakfast of champions.
- Pot pie is one of my favorite dishes, but this beef and Guinness pot pie is to die for. Srs.
- This stuff is so good, I don’t even know what it is. They just call it chocolate Guinness goodness. I am in.
- Cheesecake is my favorite dessert, and this chocolate Guinness cheesecake is no exception.
- I am also totally into this Guinness chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.
- Guinness onion rings are a favorite at my house. We make these all the time!
- Everyone loves this magic Guinness cake. Because, bro, it’s magic.
- No Guinness list would be complete without an Irish car bomb, these Irish Car Bomb brownies are awesomesauce.
- If you’re trying to be good, check out this skinny crock pot Guinness chili.
- If you’re an ice cream lover, this Guinness ice cream is a must-try!
- Guinness pretzel truffles are amazing in every way. Every. Single. Way.
- I love mason jar desserts! These chocolate Guinness whiskey caramels are perfection.
- And for your viewing pleasure, check out this gravity defying Guinness cake!