Beauty products and makeup are a deeply personal thing. A red lipstick that looks amazing one someone else might look like complete shit on me. That is what makes buying gifts for the beauty lover in your life so difficult. Fear not, Totally the Bomb readers! I’ve got your back with this holiday gift guide for the beauty lover in your life.
- The Lorac Pro Palette. There are several reasons why this is a wonderful gift to give a makeup fan. Firstly, it has 8 matte shades and 8 shimmer shades and very shade in this palette is either a neutral or a jewel tone, so it will flatter any skin tone. In addition to being ridiculously versatile, it has one of the best eyeshadow formulas on the market. You cant go wrong with this one.
- A Beauty Blender. Yes, it is a 20 dollar makeup sponge. It’s also a completely necessary and irreplaceable 20 dollar makeup sponge. This baby makes your concealer or foundation go on flawlessly. This product is and Allure Best of Beauty Winner, and a total game changer when it comes to applying complection products.
- The Maybelline Color Tattoo in any of the jewel toned or neutral shades. It’s important to stick to these colors when buying makeup products for others because, like I said above, they look beautiful on all skin tones. These creamy gel eyeshadows are intensely pigmented and last all day long. They are impressively inexpensive as well. Some of my favorite shades are “Bad to the Bronze”, “Tough as Taupe”, and “Barely Branded”.
- Some Real Techniques beauty tools are wonderfully valuable and widely used in the beauty community. These brushes were created by Sam and Nic Chapman of Pixiwoo on YouTube. I use their brushes every day, and they’re perfect for any skill level.
- A subscription to a monthly beauty box like Birchbox takes all the guesswork out and allows the giftee to customize the types of products they receive each month. You can gift a 3 month subscription for only $30 dollars. A gift delivered to your door each month? Sign me up! (I’m already signed up)
- A gift card to receive a mani-pedi, Eyelash Extensions, or a facial are always going to be a welcome gift for beauty lovers- especially the ones who could use a break!
Everything on this list will be a welcome gift- just make sure they don’t have them already!
In a sneaky way, of course.