I was OBSESSED with Gobstoppers as a kid. I always wanted to get the gigantic ones that would take days to eat!
This flavor was definitely a feat trying to match the flavors and colors of this magnificent treat, but I think I’ve done it!
Introducing the Gobstoppers Frappuccino! It’s colorful, it’s flavorful, and it’s the perfect treat to try!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below and show it to your barista so they can make it correctly, because this is a part of our Starbucks Secret Menu!
How To Order The Gobstoppers Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
Then, ask for guava juice to the second line of the cup.
Ask for two pumps of raspberry to be added.
And finally, ask for matcha powder and dragon fruit powder to go around the side of the cup and on top of the whip cream.
That’s all you need to get this treat! If you want another fun drink to try, check out our Willy Wonka Frappuccino as well!
And you can check out our TikTok video if you need help on ordering this drink!
How To Order The Starbucks Gobstoppers Frappuccino
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Guava Juice
- Raspberry Syrup
- Matcha Powder
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for guava juice to the second line of the cup.
- Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for matcha powder and dragon fruit powder to go around the sides of the cup and on top of the whip cream.