If you haven’t heard of the Instant Pot yet, you’ve been living under a rock. It’s okay, though, because the fact that you’re reading this means you’ve moved and there’s hope for you yet. Instant Pot is an updated version of the pressure cooker, and probably the best thing you’ll ever add to your kitchen. With recipes taking minutes instead of hours (thanks a lot, slow cooker!), your family can have a home cooked meal ready to eat in no time flat. Talk about fast food! These 25 Instant Pot recipes will be instant favorites in your home in no time, and you’ll feel like a regular Julia Childs – minus the slurred words and empty bottles of wine. Enjoy!
25 Instant Pot Recipes That’ll Be Instant Favorites!
1. Want to try a pressure cooker classic? Check out this delicious pot roast!
2. Make this key lime pie recipe when you really want to treat yourself right.
3. Forget that Italian restaurant, this is the last zuppa toscana you’ll ever crave!
4. The only thing bad about these chicken enchiladas is how easy they go down.
5. If strawberry jam is your jam, this is going to be music to your ears!
6. Paneras copy cat Broccoli and Cheddar Soup is the best way to warm yourself on a cold day (without leaving the house).
7. This shredded Mexican chicken is what happens when Mexican chicken goes to a gym and gets swole.
8. This asiago chicken mushroom risotto is all about the cheese.
9. These beef gyros with tatziki sauce are everything you love about gyros, without having to try to pronounce the word ‘gyros’ in front of strangers.
10. Street taco barbacoa is like having a Mexican food truck in your kitchen (Abuela not included).
11. This hamburger helper doesn’t come from a box…and it’s ready in only four minutes!
12. Tasty ginger garlic drumsticks will give you a sweet, savory flavor that’s anything but boring.
13. Delicious chicken tikki malsala is an Indian restaurant favorite…but when you make it at home you can choose just how hot you want to go.
14. Hawaiian kaula pork is like living on the Island, but it probably won’t get you lei’d.
15. Next time you have a party, make this 10 minute spinach artichoke dip. It’ll make your guest feel inadequate about their own lives.
16. Cheesecake. You can make freakin’ New York style cheesecake with your Instant Pot.
17. Tamales are like spicy little food tubes of joy.
18. Make baked potato cheese soup when you need a hug from inside.
19. Delicious chicken florentine is so fast to make in your Instant Pot that you’ll wonder why you ever ate out.
20. Oh me oh my-a, jambalaya.
21. He pulled Tandoori Chicken right outta the hat, he did! Right in front of everyone! Best magic trick ever!
22. I’ve never tried these giant pancakes, I’m just glad they exist.
23. No more ordering in Chinese and being hungry again in an hour. Now you can make lo mein at home in just a few minutes!
24. I don’t know if barbecue ribs taste better coming out of a pressure cooker, but they take way less time.
25. Try this easy apple butter next time you want to give a gift with love.